1. Sign out of the Paragon MLS Program, but do not close Internet Explorer.
2. At the top of Internet Explorer click the menu option of Tools and then select Internet Options.
3. Under the General tab on the box that appears, click the button labeled Delete Files (Internet Explorer version 6) or the button labeled Delete (Internet Explorer version 7).
4. In the box that pops up place a checkmark where it says Delete all offline content, and then click OK (Internet Explorer version 6), or click the Delete Files button on the box that appeared, and then click Yes to the next prompt (Internet Explorer version 7).
5. This may take a few moments, please be patient. When the mouse turns back into an arrow , the process has completed.
6. Once it has finished processing, click OK again. Sign back into your MLS Program and search for the property again to view the updated photo.
For Internet Explorer 8 and 9
1. Go to Tools on the upper right part of Internet Explorer. Click on Safety and then click on Delete Browsing History.
2. Make sure that the box for Temporary Internet Files and Cookies is checked. Uncheck everything else specially the first box Preserve Favorites Website Data. Click on the Delete Button on the lower left.
3. Once it gives you the message that it is done deleting the browsing history, close out of Internet Explorer completely. Re open Internet Explorer and log in back to the MLS.
Please Note: If you use a dial-up accelerator program such as Netzero Highspeed, Earthlink Accelerator, or Google Accelerator, you may also need to delete the temporary files of that program before your MLS Program shows the proper photo. Please view the documentation of your accelerator program for instructions on how to do so.