CRS - Public Records Data Errors // How To Report For Correction
Posted by Gary Bild on 13 July 2016 10:53 AM

CRS - Public Records Data Errors

Sandicor only provides access to our members to the tax information through Subscription service.

Via CRS, Courthouse Retrieval System

We do not administrate this data.

CRS Property Reports with incorrect information submitted for correction must contain supporting documentation and provided in written form. Please complete the following steps to be considered for revision or change. Once your request for submission is complete, with the valid documentation, we will then submit the request. Corrections will usually take approximately 48 to 72 hours.

1. Please copy or print the property detail report from the CRS system, Highlighting or notating the errors.

2. Next, you will need to obtain a Copy of the Assessors Property Information Characteristics ( this covers almost all information, Like dates, owner names, beds, baths, Square Feet and so on. The Assessor Bill will suffice for owner names, address, and APN. The Documentation you supply must justify the changes requested.

If you are or have made changes at the Assessor’s Office, please, provide an updated document reflecting the changes. Work Sheets In some cases will work provided they show the County Stamp. However, if it does not cover all requested changes only the changes reflected on the worksheet will be changed. Highly recommend providing an up to date copy of the Assessors Property Information Characteristics. They are available from the Assessor’s office at a very reasonable cost.

3. Once you have your documentation together, Email or Fax


Attention: Technical Support


(1 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: